Thursday, August 20, 2009

SUK or Confident??

After the 1st post, I really don’t have any idea to start my 2nd post. But suddenly I have an idea, which is just about a single word, a Chinese word which is SUK. SUK is Cantonese and stand for 缩, which mean afraid of die in English. This word recently keeps on using by my dearest friend – KL to scold me (KL definitely not Kingston Lim, pls dun misunderstand him k..).

How come he will scold me by using that word le, how come le.. I also don’t know why, but I have to tell him at here. Not everything is under our control, and also not everything u can get it with your “braveness”. Although KL always told me that if we don’t try then we won’t know what we get and won’t get what we want. We have to think what the consequence is after we did some impetuous actions, this may bring us a TERRIBLE consequence. Therefore, we have to think before we do anything.

Haha…so I have to congratz my parent because they have a clever son, their son will think before he does everything…

So, the moral of the story is better to have a clever son as my parent..haha…

Anyway, I know my friends concern me, I will slowly change myself to become more confident. As Adidas’s slogan – Nothing is Impossible…. And also Impossible ---> I’m possible, adopted from my friends…

SO, I will get 4.0 GPA in this semester…YES, 4.0…pls not to doubt on this…k…
Finally, i finished my nonsense here..thanks for every1 who using their time to read it...
Goodnite every1..have a great nite...

No comments: