Thursday, September 10, 2009

What The Fuck Guy

Tomorrow is my 1sy day of the final exam, so what should I do now is study. Unfortunately, I am so stress, really feel stress…I even feel I’m damn hard to breath, just like abit lack of oxygen in my house, how come ar..how come like this ar..izit when the exam period, everyone will need more oxygen then the oxygen in the house become lesser and lesser, then I feel so hard to breath ar..or jus because my nose is too small, can’t get enough oxygen..

Haiz…I feel stress, hope to find someone to keng gai, but somehow I couldn’t find any1..because most of my friends are from UTAR, they are having exam also, and they need to study, I can’t disturb them...haiz…I hope I can concentrate on my study, I know I can, but when I concentrate then I will feel sleepy then I will fall asleep in a second..wtf…I’m really hate myself, I am the “what the fuck guy”!!!

STUDY pls..i hope to study…all the stress pls go away..the more I stress, the more I can’t rmb what I had studied…this time is really what the fuck…

WHAT THE FUCK GUY, STUDY PLS…










No comments: